Applications are only accepted when a position is available.
For job descriptions and applications for available positions, unless otherwise stated, please contact the City Manager's Office, 401 Lafayette Street, Williamsburg, VA 23185 or call 220-6105 (TTY 220-6108) for more information.
Download a City of Williamsburg Employment Application (PDF) to type online and return. (See Police applications on side.)
Sign up to receive Employment Opportunities Updates by email.
The City of Williamsburg is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Salary/Pay Rate:Contract position
- Posted Date:02/12/2018 3:46 PM
The City of Williamsburg is seeking qualified applicants for the contract part-time position of Zumba Instructor.
This position is responsible for serving as the lead instructor for Zumba classes offered by the Williamsburg Parks and Recreation Department.
This part-time contract position offers an hourly rate commensurate to qualifications and experience level. The position is not eligible for City of Williamsburg employment benefits.
- Monitor, demonstrate, and instruct participants on proper techniques and fundamentals
- Adjust instructional techniques based on the abilities and fitness level of participants
- Plan and organize each instructional session
- Assist with and ensure facility and equipment are clean, organized, and in great working condition.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of class
- Ensure participant safety and report all incidents to supervisor
Education and Experience:
- Preferably high school graduate or equivalent
- At least one year experience as a Zumba instructor
- CPR/AED Certification
Candidates should submit a City of Williamsburg employment application to Human Resources, 401 Lafayette Street, Williamsburg, VA 23185 or via email: email@example.com
The City of Williamsburg is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.