Thanksgiving Holiday Schedule Changes and Closings
City offices will be closed Thursday, November 23 and Friday, November 24 for the Thanksgiving holiday. This includes all offices in the Municipal Building on Lafayette Street, the Quarterpath Recreation Center and the Williamsburg - James City County Courthouse on Monticello Avenue. There are no changes to the trash or recycling collection schedule this week.
Please note these additional schedule changes:
• Waller Mill Park – will be closed Thursday only. The Park will resume normal hours on Friday.
• Quarterpath Recreation Center – will be closing at 4:30 on Wednesday and resuming normal hours on Saturday.
• Williamsburg/James City County Courthouse – will be closing at noon on Wednesday and resuming normal hours on Monday.
• Williamsburg Regional Library – will be closing at 5:00 pm on Wednesday and resuming normal hours on Saturday.
• Water Emergencies – after hours, weekends and holidays, please call (757) 220-2331.
A convenient 24-hour bill payment drop box is located on the front of the Municipal Building, 401 Lafayette Street for City transactions. City transactions can also be made online through the City’s website. Drop box payments made on Thursday and Friday will not be posted until the following Monday.