The City of Williamsburg owns and manages the Quarterpath Recreation Center at Quarterpath Park, 202 Quarterpath Road. This facility is available for use by government, civic, and community groups as well as the general public on a fee basis, with certain restrictions. The City of Williamsburg Recreation Department's programs and activities have priority over other Recreation Center usage. The fees and charges for rental of the Recreation Center have been approved by the City Manager. User/rental fees offset tax supported funds to operate the building.
Meeting Rooms (View Virtual Tour).
(Click on name to view picture; use back button to return)
- Classroom #1 - With a seating capacity of 25 people, classroom #1 allows for classes, meetings and birthday parties. The room is equipped with a restroom, sink, cabinets, tables and chairs.
- Classroom #2 - Classroom #2 is furnished with tables and chairs and affords the capability of seating 20 people. This room would be ideal for small meetings.
- Multi-Purpose Room #1 - The open design and the neo-shock flooring of the multi-purpose room allows for dance classes and other instructional classes such as Aerobics, TaeKwonDo, Tai Chi, and Yoga. The room is equipped with mirrors, bars, stereo system and floor mats. The room is 1700 square feet and has a capacity of 40 participants in an instructional program.
- Multi-Purpose Room #2 - This room is approximately 1900 square feet in size and can seat 85 people in a lecture style seating or in a banquet style set-up, depending on the configuration. Shock resistant flooring allows for exercise programs to be offered safely. The adjoining catering kitchen adds to the versatility of this room making it possible to hold receptions, dinners, or larger birthday parties.
The kitchen offers a microwave oven, range, refrigerator, sink, ice maker and counter space suitable for warming of food for catering an event. The kitchen is available to users with permission of the Director of Parks and Recreation.
- Game/Activity Room - This room is available to the general public and is equipped with a big screen television, furniture and pay-as-you-play ping pong table and billiards table.
Contact (757) 259-3760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org regarding fees and reservation information.
Last updated: 4/29/2013 12:28:32 PM