The City of Williamsburg will begin its annual paving schedule Monday, May 13, 2013.
“No Parking” signs will be posted in the affected areas one day prior to the beginning of work.
The roads being paved are (in alphabetical order):
- South England Street from Francis Street to Newport Avenue
- Matoaka Court
- Monticello Avenue from Richmond Road to Treyburn Drive
- Mount Vernon Avenue from Monticello Avenue to Matoaka Court
- Nassau Street from Prince George Street to Scotland Street
- Prince George Street from Henry Street to Nassau Street
- Scotland Street from Henry Street to Nassau Street
The paving will begin on South England Street on Monday May 13, followed by Matoaka Court, Mount Vernon Avenue and Monticello Avenue. This work should take about two weeks.
Nassau, Prince George and Scotland Streets are scheduled to start Monday June 17, and work should be completed in one week.
Every effort will be made to minimize any inconvenience, and we appreciate your patience.
For more information, please contact the Public Works Department at 220-6140 or firstname.lastname@example.org.