The Dog Park at Waller Mill Park is located at the main entrance to the park, adjacent to the parking lot. The 1 ½ acre dog park is an unleashed dog park with two areas for dogs to run. One fenced area is for smaller dogs weighing 30 lbs. or less, and the other fenced area is for all dogs.
Dogs must be brought to the fenced areas on a leash.
Prior registration is required in order to access the park and all owners/handlers must read and agree to abide by the dog park rules.
This project is a joint venture between the City of Williamsburg and James City County. All dog owners using the dog park, whether daily access or membership, must present their dog license certificate and their rabies vaccination certificate. This paperwork is required to access the Waller Mill Dog Park.
Annual Membership & Daily Access Information
(for dogs in the same family)
Williamsburg & James City County Residents:
Daily Access Pass:
Before Entering the Dog Park :
- Register your dog(s) at the Operations Building .
- Each dog allowed to enter the Dog Park must have a current dog license and a current rabies vaccination as well as any other vaccinations required by law.
- The following information must be provided at the Park Office:
1. The name, age, address, telephone number, and email address of the owner of the dog.
2. The name, age, address, telephone number, and email address of any person who does not
own the dog, but has custody of the dog.
3. The name, approximate age, and breed of the dog
4. Registration paperwork for your dog license from your City or County of residence.
5. Paperwork indicating all vaccinations are current.
Waller Mill Park
CHARGES, ACTIVITY DATES AND TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUTH NOTICE.
The City of Williamsburg does not discriminate on the basis of disability in the admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs or activities.