The Heritage Tree Program was established by City Council in Spring 2010.
- Ordinance #10-08 - Establishing the program
- Ordinance #10-09 - Describing the first designated trees
- Heritage Tree Program Description & Background (pdf)
Any resident, property owner, or business owner in Williamsburg can fill out a nomination for the Heritage Tree Program. Applications are available from the Public Works Department, 220-6140, or can be downloaded here (pdf).
Nomination Forms require the following information:
1. Contact Information
2. Description of Nominated Tree
3. Location of Nominated Tree
5. Property Owner Consent