The Neighborhood Relations Committee was formed in 2009 by the City and the College of William & Mary, as the result of a White Paper on Town-Gown Relations developed by the City and College. Its mission is to monitor and encourage the contributions by various parties - city, college, students, neighbors, landlords - to improve the quality of life in the neighborhoods; and to build and maintain effective working relationships across the board. The group meets once a month. More meetings will be scheduled on an as-needed basis.
If you have any concerns or questions pertaining to your neighborhood, the Committee encourages you to email them: Neighbors411@williamsburgva.gov.
Members of the Neighborhood Relations Committee:
- Barbara Ramsey - Landlord Representative
- Sharon Marchelya - Neighborhood Representative
- Jeremy Martin - Assistant to the President & Provost, College of William & Mary Representative
- Scott Caravello- Student Representative
- Carolyn Murphy, Deputy Planning Director - City Representative
Last updated: 8/26/2014 2:49:09 PM