Spend time connecting with the outdoors at beautiful Waller Mill Park. Whether you prefer to pedal or paddle, Williamsburg Parks and Recreation has your recreation needs covered! The 360-acre lake is open for fishing, boating, pedal boating, canoeing and kayaking with a tunnel connecting the upper and lower sections of the lake.
We'll provide everything you need to have a great day on the water.
- We do not allow alcohol in our boats.
- No swimming allowed in the reservoir.
- No beaching of boats.
- Lifejackets must be worn at all times while on kayaks, canoes, and pedal boats.
- Jon boats must have one wearable USCG approved lifejacket for each person on board per VA Boating Laws. Anyone under the age of 18 is required to wear lifejacket at all times.
- No dogs allowed in any watercraft.
- Kayaks will not be rented in inclement weather or when lake conditions are not ideal.
- Rental requires a valid ID.
- Renters are responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen equipment.
• 18 years or older
Can rent kayak, canoe and pedal boat with no restrictions. All participants must read and sign an assumption of risk and release of liability form prior to renting a watercraft.
• 12-17 years old
Can rent a kayak, canoe or pedal boat with signed Parental Waiver with them at time of rental or on file with us. Ages 12-15 must be accompanied by an adult at all times while on the water. Anyone 16 years of age or older with photo identification can go out on their own. Click below to download and sign Parental Waiver. Yearly waivers will be kept on file with us, so repeat customers can quickly access equipment and get out on the water!