2021 Comprehensive Plan
The City of Williamsburg's Comprehensive Plan is the city’s adopted policy guide for land use. It discusses community character, economic development, housing, environment, infrastructure, population growth, and transportation.
This Comprehensive Plan is the eighth plan since the adoption of the first plan in 1953.
- Chapter 8 - Commercial and Economic Development (PDF)
- Chapter 9 - Institutions (PDF)
- Chapter 10 - Public Schools and Library (PDF)
- Chapter 11 - Parks and Recreation (PDF)
- Chapter 12 - Transportation (PDF)
- Chapter 13 - Infrastructure (PDF)
- Chapter 14 - Environmental Management (PDF)
- Chapter 15 - Implementation (PDF)
- 2021 Future Land Use Map (PDF)
- Back Page (PDF)