How do I contact the City after hours?


Contact 911 for Police and Fire emergencies.


Contact 757-220-2331 for Water and Sewer emergencies and for Police non-emergencies.

For other non-emergency information and requests, use our staff directory to email or leave a phone message to the appropriate person or department.

A drop box for payments is available at the main entrance to the Municipal Building to the left of the door.

Show All Answers

1. How do find information regarding vacations and area attractions?
2. How do I apply for a grant for arts funding?
3. How do I contact the City after hours?
4. How do I determine if I am a City of Williamsburg Resident?
5. How do I get a marriage license?
6. How do I obtain information about the Williamsburg Community Building at 401 Boundary Street?
7. What are the City's business hours?