How do I contact the City after hours?

Contact 911 for Police and Fire emergencies.

Contact 757-220-2331 for Water and Sewer emergencies and for Police non-emergencies. For other non-emergency information and requests, use our staff directory to email or leave a phone message to the appropriate person or department. A drop box for payments is available at the main entrance to the Municipal Building to the left of the door. The Municipal Building is located at:
401 Lafayette Street
Williamsburg, VA, 23185-3617

Show All Answers

1. When is a building permit required?
2. Who reviews building plans?
3. What else should I know about permit reviews?
4. What is a building permit?
5. How do I get directions to the City buildings and parks?
6. How do I contact the City after hours?
7. What are the City's business hours?
8. How do I determine if I am a City of Williamsburg resident?
9. How do I find information regarding vacations and area attractions?