View all facilities
College Landing Park
- Kayak Ramp
- Park Benches
- Picnic Areas
College Landing Park is located down the street from the campus of William & Mary. Stroll on the marsh walkway and take in the picturesque view of College Creek; or walk up the steps and view the park and creek from the lookout tower. There are also green areas that are perfect for picnics or just relaxing near the water. If you are a water enthusiast, launch your kayak or canoe and enjoy a peaceful paddle around College Creek.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash and cleaned up after in all our parks.
- Alcohol, in any form, is not permitted in the park.
- Parks and/or fields may be closed due to weather conditions.
- Parking: Free, in designated areas.
- Drones may not be launched from or landed into the Park.
- Magnetic fishing is not allowed.