College Landing Park
- Kayak Ramp
- Park Benches
- Picnic Areas
College Landing Park is located down the street from the campus of William & Mary. Stroll on the marsh walkway and take in the picturesque view of College Creek; or walk up the steps and view the park and creek from the lookout tower. There are also green areas that are perfect for picnics or just relaxing near the water. If you are a water enthusiast, launch your kayak or canoe and enjoy a peaceful paddle around College Creek.
- Concessions or any for-profit enterprises associated with an event, as well as events for which admission fees of any kind are charged, are not permitted on city park property unless approved in advance by the Parks and Recreation Director.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash and cleaned up after in all our parks.
- Alcohol, in any form, is not permitted in the park.
- Parks and/or fields may be closed due to weather conditions.
- Parking: Free, in designated areas.