The Planning Commission consists of seven members appointed by City Council and has the following duties:
- Site plan approval.
- Reviews and makes recommendations to City Council on special use permits, rezoning requests and text changes.
- Responsible for updating the Comprehensive Plan.
- Approves subdivisions with 50 lots or less and makes a recommendation to City Council on more than 50 lots.
The Planning Commission has one regular meeting a month and meets once a month for work sessions as needed. Planning Commission site plan appeals are to City Council.
**Meeting dates are subject to change. Please check back for updates.
- Application - Subdivision
- Application - Rezoning
- Application - Plat Approval
- Affidavit - Plat Approval
- Application - Special Use Permit
- Application - Site Plan Review
- Checklist - Site Plan
- Application - Street Vacation
- Application - Text Change
- Meeting Schedule
- Fee Schedule
- Committee Member Assignments
- Agendas and Minutes
- Public Notices
- Bylaws - PC