Bicentennial Park is a passive park located at the corner of Nassau Street and Newport Avenue, minutes away from Downtown Williamsburg. A brick walkway surrounds a peaceful green area, where one can bring a picnic and rest after a long day of exploring Colonial Williamsburg. Benches placed around the park offer the perfect place to soak up the sun, sit and read or just visit with a friend.
- Concessions or any for-profit enterprises associated with an event, as well as events for which admission fees of any kind are charged, are not permitted on city park property unless approved in advance by the Parks and Recreation Director.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash and cleaned up after in all our parks.
- Alcohol, in any form, is not permitted in the park.
- Park may be closed due to weather conditions.
- Drones may not be launched from or landed into the Park.