An Easter Eggs-travagana fur dogs & their peeps!
Join us for a Doggie Easter Egg Hunt at Quarterpath Park! Plastic eggs will be filled with special treats and if you find the “golden egg” you will receive a prize basket! Bring your camera, the Easter Bunny will be available for photos. This hunt is not about how many eggs your dog touches, it’s about having fun with your dog!
Sunday, April 5, 2020
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
• Treat filled eggs
• Golden Egg Prize
• Easter Bunny
• Hunt starts at 3:30 pm
• Check-in at the registration table. Limited space available, register early!
• All dogs must be on a 10 ft. or shorter lead & accompanied by one adult (ages 18+) handler.
• Dogs must touch egg with their paw or nose before handler can pick up egg.
• Bags to carry eggs will be provided by Nautical Dog.
• Non-aggressive and vaccinated dogs only.
• Return all eggs to the registration table (minus the treats inside the eggs) to receive goodies from The Nautical Dog.
• $5.00 per pooch
• Pre-registration & payment required prior to event.
• Call Quarterpath Recreation Center at: (757) 259-3760.
• This is a ticket only event. No walk ups.
• Only 75 spots available! Register early.
202 Quarterpath Road
Williamsburg, VA 23185
Thank you to our Sponsor: