Your neighborhood Resource Officer (NRO) is an officer assigned to your neighborhood to address non-emergency situations. They are able to provide advice and assist in directing you to the resources available to address your concerns. Click on the map above to learn more about the officer assigned to your district.
- Can help address recurring problems that police may not know about.
- Will assist with community groups, such as: neighborhood watch, home owner associations, girl/boy scouts, religious groups, etc.
- Can be the initial point of contact for all city services. Your NRO can help you get the services you need.
- Is a member of your community, committed to building and maintaining a cooperative, proactive and informative working relationship between you and the City of Williamsburg Police Department.
- Is NOT an emergency contact. They will assist you and your community in addressing day to day issues within your community.
Community Engagement Unit
425 Armistead Ave.
Williamsburg, VA 23185
Phone: (757) 220-2331