firstname.lastname@example.org or (757) 220-6140
Hours of operation: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
Office is located at 401 Lafayette Street, Williamsburg, VA 23185
ENGINEERING DIVISION – primary functions include:
Reviews site and subdivision plans to ensure that development within the City adheres to City standards.
- Provides project management of the City’s capital improvement program.
- Provides quality control on construction of public improvements such as water and sewer infrastructure, street construction, drainage, sidewalks, and traffic control.
All record drawings of the City’s streets and utility systems are maintained in the Engineering Office. Engineering provides technical support to the operation divisions of the Department. They are available to assist residents with questions on all aspects of Public Works and Utilities issues such as drainage, water/sewer, transportation, and right-of-way information.
- Right of Way application form (MS Word Doc)
- Driveway Standards
- Right of Way Performance Bond form
- Right of Way Letter of Credit form
- Williamsburg Stormwater Design Manual (2014) - Online Version
- Williamsburg Stormwater Design Manual (2014) - Print Version
- Water Distribution Construction Standards and Specifications (Jan. 1996)
- Appendices (Details) to Water Dist. Const. Standards and Spec. (Jan. 1996)