The Williamsburg Department of Housing and Human Services will provide prompt, accessible, and direct services for any disabled city resident requesting assistance or information. The following is a list of some of the services available:
- Case management.
- Accessible meeting place.
- Transportation resources (through area providers).
- Interpreter/signer for hearing impaired.
- TDD for hearing impaired: (757) 220-6108
- Home visits with applicant.
- Membership to the Newport News Subregional Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped.
- Referral to the Virginia Department for Aging and Rehabilitative Services (DARS), for training and for other support services.