Waller Mill Park Shelter
Rules & Regulation:
Before completing this form, applicant must make reservation by phone.
Call (757) 259-3778 to check for availability.
Staff will strictly enforce these Rules and Regulations.
In order to hold any reservation, payment must be received in full.
Applicants must comply with the following:
- Reservation Fees are non-refundable unless cancellation is received in writing at least ten (10) days prior to the date of the event. All refunds are subject to a $5.00 processing fee.
- If cancellation of an event is made at least ten (10) days prior to the event date, the event can be rescheduled within a sixty (60) day period at no additional cost.
- Vendors, or vending of any type, are not allowed in the park.
- The use of stereos, “Boom Boxes,” amplifiers, lights, generators or other special equipment shall not be used without the written approval of the Director of Parks and Recreation or her Designee.
- Applicant shall clean all trash from the area and dispose in trashcans provided at the site. An additional fee may be assessed or future park use denied if additional cleanup is required by park staff. PLEASE LEAVE ALL PICNIC TABLES UNDER THE SHELTER!
- Loud noises and disturbances of any kind will not be tolerated.
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OR CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED ON PARK PREMISES.
- The use of confetti, glitter, rice, water balloons and piñatas are not allowed on park premises.
- Applicant is responsible for damage to buildings, fixtures, or grounds during the period of use granted under this permit, and Applicant agrees to reimburse the City of Williamsburg for any and all damage.
Please call Waller Mill Park at (757) 259-3778 with any questions.
Continue to Request Form